Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Dreams in Life


            Everything starts from a dream. It is the driving force that makes an individual hopeful and persistent to achieve what he wants. Fortunes have been made out of a desire to make life better and more meaningful. With its essence, dream sets the direction to where you are heading. It may change as you go through life but will remain strong if you stick to it. I believe that dreams become more powerful if we put it in writing. The forces of the universe will conspire to make it happen and you will meet people who will help you realize it. Moreover, you will be amazed how places and situations are revealed to make you achieve your dreams. Robert Kiyosaki once said that “dreams must be in writing, if they are not written, they are mere wishes.”  Here are my dreams in life:

LONG TERM:

1.     I want to establish RSC School of Entrepreneurship at Xavier Heights, Cagayan de Oro City on June 1, 2020 together with RSC Foundation on the 2nd year of the school’s launching. This is to encourage students become future entrepreneurs of the country, the true pacesetters of the country’s economic progress.
2.    I will have my mansion on July 24, 2025 at Xavier Heights.
3.   I will be truly rich at the age of 33.
4.   I want to travel the world with my family.
5.   I want to have cars.
6.   I want to own beaches and resorts.
7.   I will earn my doctorate on business administration on March 2015.

SHORT TERM:

1.  I will finish my Master in Business Management on March 2012.
2.  I will be the Dean of the College of Business Administration and Accountancy on May 1, 2016.
3.  I will have a perfect health starting today.
4.  I want to ride a roller coaster this December.
5.  I want to spend a two week vacation at Boracay with my family

I dream big because this will be my burning desire to live life to the fullest. With God as my guide, I will make it through one day.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | free samples without surveys